Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chocolate Waffles

I've already posted Dingo Dave's Extra Special Beer Batter Waffles on my other site, so instead of just copying that over to here, 
I thought I'd give you a different waffle recipe.
Seeing how the festive season is upon us (Help! Get it off!) I thought I'd post something rather sweet.


Chocolate Waffles (yummy):

What you knead:

2 beaten eggs (don't hurt em to badly)
6 tbsp of raw sugar (don't like cooked sugar)
3/4 cup of milk (that's 187.5 mils)
1/2 tsp vanilla (fake is way ok)
1/2 cup chocolate sauce (if you don't know how to make your own, the just buy the store stuff)
4 tbsp of melted butter (don't use margarine)
1 and a half cups of cake flour
3 tsp baking powdaire
1/2 tsp salt (heck, gotta have sodium chloride)
1/2 cup of small chocolate chips


What you due:

Put the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk the heck out of it till the sugar is dissolved.

Pour chocolate sauce into the bowl with the melted butter, stir well, let it cool, and then add to the above bowl (you let the butter cool so the eggs don't cook, but it should still be warm enough to be liquidy).

Toss the dry stuff into a large bowl and mix it. Then pour the liquid bowl into the dry bowl while stirring. Stir till it's smooth. Add the choc chips, stir again.

Nextly: put ladle fulls into your waffle iron (that means cook it, silly).

Scrump-delly-isctious!

1 comment:

Suzer said...

omg I am so sending this to my mom for my next trip home (I revel in good brekkie while there as she does the sweet breakfasts so much better than me).